Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 In India , the most common gadget, are now available in a wide range. Today companies are making smartphones with latest features at very low cost to make them accessible to most of the customers. So, if you are looking for a good smartphone under Rs 10,000 or so range, you have a lot of options. But which is the best smartphone can still leave you confused. We’ve gathered detailed information on the latest and best smartphones under ₹10,000 to help you make an informed choice.
This article brings to you the top 7 best Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 In India . Let’s take a look, starting with the best.
Best Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 In India
The Realme Nazro 30A
Realme has carved its niche in the Indian market and is now one of the best and sought after brands when it comes to smartphones in India. The brand often launches new and latest variants of smartphones thus giving you a wide range of options. The realme Nazro 30A from realme is an affordable smartphone that gives you the features of any high-end smartphone. The phone has two nano-SIM slots and a slot for storage expansion. The power button and volume buttons are conveniently placed, making it easy for the users to handle.
Specifications of Realme Nazro 30A
- A large 6.50-inch screen with 720×1600 pixels gives a clear view. The Media Tek Helio G85 processor along with 3GB of internal storage makes the set smooth.
- The storage capacity of 32GB allows storing large amounts of data.
- With the help of micro-SD card, you can increase the storage up to 256 GB.
- 6000 mAh battery provides long time backup.
- Rear camera with 13MP and front camera with 8MP, gives good picture quality from rear camera as well as selfie.
- The charger with 18W capacity allows fast charging of the mobile.
- The rear-mounted fingerprint scanner helps for an easy unlocking system.
- It is available in two colours: Laser Blue and Laser Black.
Price: ₹ 8,999
Xiaomi Redmi 9
Xiaomi aims for “innovation for all”; Thus, it follows through with its vision of bringing the best of smartphones to its users at an affordable price. Xiaomi’s smartphones are elegant, and they have the latest and advanced technologies. Xiaomi Redmi 9 is a good option for all those who like elegant design, excellent quality under ₹10,000. The phone is equipped with technology that helps you play games smoothly. In the process, the graphics remain intact in quality. The body is elegantly designed with a plastic back and a plastic frame. The glass front is made of Gorilla Glass 3.
Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 9
- A display unit of 6.53-inch and 1080×2340 pixels helps in producing a clear picture.
- RAM with 4GB capacity and 2.3GHz MediaTek Helio G35 octa-core processor makes the phone blazing fast.
- The storage capacity of 64GB provides ample space to store large amount of data.
- 512GB of expandable storage available via microSDXC.
- 5020 mAh battery capacity gives a good back-up.
- 18 W capacity charger charges the phone very quickly.
- Rear Camera with 13MP+ 8MP+ 5MP+ 2MP configuration for focused shoots.
- The front camera with 8MP configuration helps in taking great selfies.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint allows for hassle-free unlocking of the system.
- It comes in two colours: Carbon Black, Sea Blue.
Price: ₹ 9,499
3.Micromax In 2B
When it comes to buying a smartphone under Rs 10,000, Micromax gives you some great options. The Micromax In 2b might not be able to cater to all your high-tech usages, but it decently lets you do most of your everyday tasks including playing a few games. The software provided makes the phone work smoothly, camera quality including videos is average. The battery gives you a full backup of one day, it takes about 3 hours to fully charge the battery through the charger. The body is made of a plastic frame, and it doesn’t collect dust and fingerprints. For its low price, the display is of good quality which shows a nice color combination.
Micromax In 2B Specifications
- 6.52-inch and 720×1600 pixel display screen provides a clear view.
- The RAM and Unisoc T610 processor along with 4GB helps in efficient working of the phone.
- 64 GB storage helps to install multiple apps and games and also helps to store huge amount of data.
- 5000 mAh battery keeps the phone charged for a whole day.
- 10 W capacity charger charges the phone at a moderate speed.
- Rear camera with 13MP+ 2MP configuration provides you clear photos and videos.
- 5MP front camera for sharp selfies.
- The smartphone comes in three colours: Black, Blue and Green.
Price: ₹ 7,999
Motorola Moto E7 Plus
Motorola often launches other low-budget smartphones. Motorola series of smartphones are of good quality technology and equipped with trending features. The Motorola Moto E7 Plus comes with a few variations on the Moto series features. The phone sports a competitive display size with a dewdrop notch and a new aspect ratio of 20:9. The camera does a great job in the day time and average performance in low light. So, if you are looking for a good set that gives you the latest features at a low price, then this set from Motorola series can be a good option.
Specifications of Motorola Moto E7 Plus
- A large 6.50-inch, 720×1600 pixel display screen provides you with a panoramic view.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 460 processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM makes the system fast.
- 64 GB storage provides ample space to store multiple videos, photos and documents and space for various apps.
- 5000 mAh battery allows the phone to work for long hours.
- 10 W charger charges the phone at a moderate speed.
- Along with battery backup, it also has a Micro-USB port.
- 48MP+2MP rear camera delivers great shots.
- 8MP front camera lets you take great selfies.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint helps in quick unlocking.
- The phone also has a water repellent design which protects it from getting damaged by any liquid outside or inside.
- The phone comes in two colours: Twilight Orange, Misty Blue.
Price: ₹ 8,999
Samsung M02s 32GB
Samsung, a reputed name in electronics, is a master launcher of smartphones. There are many series of high quality smartphones available in the Indian market. The company always keeps upgrading these phones. Samsung’s smartphones range from low budget to high budget. Samsung caters to the aspirations of all types of customers: those who like basics at an affordable price and those who like to make the phone their status symbol. For the customers who are looking for a low cost phone, the Samsung M02s 32GB is a good offer. This decent phone has good features for its low price.
Specifications of Samsung M02s 32GB
- Display screen, 6.50-inch tall with 720×1560 pixels, gives a decent view.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor with 3GB of RAM and octa-core processor makes the system fast.
- The storage capacity of 32GB allows storing ample amount of data.
- The 5000mAh battery makes the phone last for a long time, but the 7.5W charger takes a long time to fully charge the battery.
- 13MP+2MP+2MP rear camera helps in taking great pictures and videos.
- 5MP front camera takes great selfies.
- Rear-mounted fingerprint helps in quick unlocking of the system.
- Comes in three different color options Blue, Black and Red.
Price: ₹ 9,500
POCO C3 is one of the recent entries in the Indian market. This multitasking smartphone has many competitive features and due to this the product is gaining popularity in the market. Its affordable price suits most customers. With such a low price, this is one of the best things to get. The phone gives you ample space to load it up with your favorite apps, videos and games.
The operating system along with the processor helps the system to run at a moderate speed. It has a high HD resolution display. A dual-camera allows you to take a good selfie with the front camera. A 10W charger supports the battery, which can provide long backup when fully charged. It has a slim body and weighs around 194 grams. 13MP primary camera along with 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro sensor makes it best suited for a smartphone under Rs 10,000.
Specifications of POCO C3
- The 6.43-inch and 720×1600 pixel display offers decent overall visuals.
- Octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and MediaTek Helio G35 help the phone run smoothly.
- With 32GB of storage, it offers plenty of space to store data.
- 5000 mAh battery keeps the set charged for long hours.
- 10 W charger charges the set at a moderate speed.
- 13MP+2MP+2MP rear camera takes great shots.
- The 5MP front camera takes great selfies.
- The phone is available in three colours: Arctic Blue, Matte Black and Lime Green.
Price: ₹ 7,500
Infinix Smart 5A
Another competing smartphone in terms of price and quality is the Infinix Smart 5A. It has a large display with dewdrop notch housing dual-camera set-up. There is a specialty of the phone. The front of the phone has a dual flash set-up with two LED flash. The 20:9 aspect ratio is very competitive in terms of price. Although the set has less storage for internal memory, it can be expanded using a micro-SD. The battery gives long backup and lasts long. The primary camera comes with 8MP and all depth sensors, and the front camera comes with 8MP. Thus, it is average as far as camera performance is concerned.
Specifications of Infinix Smart 5A
- The 6.52-inch and 720×1560 pixel display unit gives a perfect view.
- MediaTek Helio A20 processor along with 2GB of RAM helps the system perform smoothly.
- 32GB of storage allows for ample storage capacity.
- 5000 mAh battery allows the phone to work for long hours.
- The 10 W capacity charger takes a moderate amount of time to charge the set.
- 8MP+ depth rear camera shoots average quality photos and videos.
- 8MP front camera takes a good selfie.
- The set comes in three colors: Ocean Wave, Midnight Black and Quetzal Cyan.
Price: ₹ 6,999
Thus, this curated list will help you make a better decision in finding the best smartphone under 10000/-
|Read More :-|
FAQ :- Mobile Phones Under Rs 10000 In India
Q: Are budget smartphones good?
Yes, smartphones under ₹10,000 can also offer good features and help you with your day-to-day tasks. Nowadays, a good processor of low cost also makes the low cost smartphone work easily.
Q: What makes a smartphone good?
Processor type, RAM capacity, storage capacity, great screen, battery capacity etc make a smartphone good and efficient. These help you work smoothly with your phone, giving you a clear view and enough space to store your data.
Q: What should I look for when buying a smartphone?
While buying a smartphone you should look at the display unit, camera type, storage capacity, processor, RAM and budget. You get these features of good average quality in most of the smartphones under ₹ 10,000 and below.
Q: Which is the best smartphone under Rs 10,000?
The best smartphones with good features under Rs 10,000 are The Realme Nazro 30A, Xiaomi Redmi 9 and also Motorola series smartphones. They give you the best facilities at low cost.
Q: How to increase the storage of smartphone?
Most of the smartphones come with a storage capacity of 32GB or 64GB. It gives you enough space. But still people use microSD card to increase the storage of the phone. These are easily available in the market.
Q: Can we use the microSD card in the smartphone?
Yes, many smartphones have slots for microSD cards to expand the storage capacity. Some of the smartphones with additional slot for microSD card are Realme Nazro 30A and Xiaomi Redmi 9.
Q: Which is the best camera smartphone under Rs 10,000?
Some of the smartphones under Rs 10,000 that offer the best picture quality for photos and videos are Realme Nazro 30A, Samsung M02S 32GB and Xiaomi Redmi 9. It gives a sharp and focused picture.